Most of my projects are on GitHub, since I’ve started to move toward that as my code house.
It’s a really great service, you should check it out if you haven’t already.
I plan on updating and upgrading this page to be like a portfolio in the future, but this works for now.
- VB.Net Form application to rename a large amount of files (2 watchers)
- Searches the Runescape (R) Grand Exchange for the specified text and parses the result (1 watcher)
- VB.Net Console application utilizing the IRCToolkit library. (1 watcher)
- VB.Net Library used to handle everything that has to do with making an IRC Bot. (1 watcher)
- Kyle's Esswraith Extractor (1 watcher)
- MSI Phoenix (1 watcher)
- [P]otato [E]xtractor [E]xtreme (1 watcher)
- Range Guilder (1 watcher)
- Shilo's [V]illage [A]mazing [G]em [C]rafter [A]nd [M]iner [E]xtreme Lite (1 watcher)
- SRL Positioning System (1 watcher)
- SRL 5 (1 watcher)
- SRL Resource Library 6 (1 watcher)
- (1 watcher)
- C# Console application that give your weight on a specified planet. (1 watcher)
- dRect.Me – URL shortening service